Wednesday 7 April 2010

(S)he's back!

Posted by speedygeoff on Wednesday, April 07, 2010 with
BBQ Stakes 31 March
Gary 26.33
Emma 27.00
Helen 27.46 (first place)
Roger 28.32
Caroline 36.14
Sharene 41.23


Jogalong result 4 April
Caroline 32.47
Sharene 37.06
91 runners, down on numbers because of Easter.
This Sunday's Women's and Girls' Fun Run should be good!

What I'm currently reading: I have re-read Fragile Things, despite having hundreds of un-read books still.
What I am currently watching: Two DVDs this week so far; Ponyo (for the first time) recommended, Fight Club (for the first time) not recommended. Next I might watch Up again, I didn't get to see Up In The Air, it's now gone, hoping to get to see Micmacs as I loved Delicatessen/City of Lost Children/Amelie/A Very Long Engagement and this one's next!

Yes (s)he's back. (S)ee link.

Two of our stars from Perth

Katie and
Ken, running just ahead of Cathy-with-a-C at Stromlo.