Friday 9 April 2010

A lack of colour

Posted by speedygeoff on Friday, April 09, 2010 with
Training last night at Dickson consisted of anaerobic intervals on the whistle - 60 seconds on/off, then 50, 40, 30, 40, 50, 60, 50, 40, 30, 40, 50, 60: a twenty minute continuous session with ten minutes total running hard, ten minutes total running easy. Participating were Alan, Amanda, Brett, Bronwyn, Caroline, Cathy, Craig (who ran 12k+ first with me), Janene, Karen, Ken, Michelle, Nadine, Ruth, Victoria & Yelena. For those interested, at the end of the twenty minutes Nadine had got the furthest followed by Michelle and Karen, with not that much between all three.

Smile
Brett running downhill on the green green grass of Stromlo.

Me ditto. Do not adjust your set. Actually I think I look better in black and white than I do in colour.

And I think I will take my camera to the Women's and Girls' Fun Run on Sunday (seeing as how I am not eligible to run!) So, girls, wear your best clobber and remember to smile!