Monday 6 May 2019

My running streak day 239

Posted by speedygeoff on Monday, May 06, 2019 with
I jogged 5k today while running around with the speedygeese at training. The session was 25 minutes of short flagpole continuous relays - people ran a bit shorter each interval than last week's session but would have got more little intervals in. Running were Melissa (new), Vanessa H, Erica, Deborah D, Kahlia, Rachel, Bernardo, Rae, Gwen, Richard, Colin, Jennie, George, Paul Q, Anthony, Bron, Jenny M, me, with Dave in the distance not connecting, and a possible sighting of Christopher after the cool-down which may have been my imagination.[Edit: I checked Christopher's Strava: it was him I saw briefly.]

And this Thursday all are invited to Snapper on the Lake for fish 'n chips 'n beverages straight after training.