Monday 1 April 2019

My running streak day 204

Posted by speedygeoff on Monday, April 01, 2019 with
I am not sure I can claim this day as mine... Excellent turnout at speedygeese tonight for the last PH training in daylight saving .. in the group were Kahlia, Rae, Tori, Jennie, Ruth, Deb D, Craig, Jacob who decided to hammer it all session even if early on he was saving himself to prepare for a Mt Ainslie run-up tomorrow (then he changed his mind), and other fast/competitive male runners Richard who is getting faster, Chris (new) up with them, Bernardo, and stalwart Colin who was up there but mainly came in fifth, unprecedented, considering his consistent form previously. Now too, actually, but good efforts by the others. And then running early with me were Deborah P. and Miranda; I totalled my target which was 10k. p.s. I thought I saw Christopher for half a second, must have been a mirage.

Pardon the ranting on, more importantly was the wedding of speedygeese Narelle and Graeme on Saturday.



Many good pics, see Narelle SMYTH's FB page. Wow fantastic, congratulations.