Friday 26 September 2008

Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band

Posted by speedygeoff on Friday, September 26, 2008 with
Aaahrrr you'll miss me. Today's post and many following after it have been prepared WELL IN ADVANCE. You will notice a slight reduction in quality; or you will if you thought there was quality already. Nothing changes so doing these in advance is no problem. Should anything serious happen here, like the whole training group defecting to WALKING, or the sun forgetting to rise, I am sure EWEN will write a goof post for me. I hope he spell checks.

Loneliness is one of the BIGGIES these days. Hey I miss STREWTH already and she's only over in Italy watching Coldplay. I miss the 799 RUNNERS who each turned up to training once on some occasion or other and we didn't see again. I DO like Mondays and will miss the Parliament House training sessions the most. But it is great to head off to Brisbane to see Nathan, Lisa, Jackson, Tyler & Charlie. And there are no races on the horizon!

Racing will take a back seat but I so look forward to the training runs I am planning, in WARM weather, hurrah!


Strewth & Mr Strewth

Do rack up those points on Sunday in the monthly handicap, and make sure you all run well enough to be re-handicapped for the next run, giving me a better chance of a place in October.