Tuesday 9 September 2008

• Lovely Rita , er, Liana.

Posted by speedygeoff on Tuesday, September 09, 2008 with


Last night Alan, Cathy, Christopher, Ewen, me, Joel, Mick C, Mick H, Miranda, Neil, Rachelle, Rae, Ruth, Tim & Yelena trained at Parliament House. For a change we ran on the small green oval on the west side. We ran 25 intervals over 50 metres, jogging back to the start between each. The oval was just large enough to be able to do this in a straight line.

More Hall grandchildren pictures by request!


...at Jervis Bay. Amelie, Josiah, and Lovely Liana Hall.

My cat was running around like a crazy thing this morning. She does that every few days, otherwise she just eats, sleeps, and watches birds. What a life!

Actually, this sounds like exactly what I do ever since I stopped working back in February 2003.

Except my cat doesn't blog.

Or does she?