Monday 29 September 2008

Here, There and Everywhere

Posted by speedygeoff on Monday, September 29, 2008 with
I should be in Brisbane by now... assuming no hold-ups. It's a wonder others don't follow us up here for a few weeks. Especially in Canberra winter when the running is so good away from the cold.

Speaking of "following", I wonder if my "followers" pictures are still being cropped? It so it is not a problem with my blog design, because when I "manage followers", or look at them via dashboard, blogger too shows them cropped. I have had time to look at only a couple of other blogs with followers but theirs were OK. Later on if it's not fixed I will probably end up registering on blogger help and posting my bug report there. Or someone could research it for me...? Of course "following is still experimental".

With blogger, we'll never run out of problems. But I like it.