Monday 22 April 2019

My running streak day 225

Posted by speedygeoff on Monday, April 22, 2019 with
This morning I ran 3k down at Kippax, as was my plan but a good idea in case my young (55 tomorrow) sister in law was right when she prophesied massive thunderstorms in the evening. In the evening I ran 7k early between the raindrops then joined Anthony, Jenny M, Ruth and Lisa (45 today) in the shelter of a rather empty (public holiday) Parliament House carpark for another 5k. Making 15k for the day, slightly short of what I had planned, all good though given the thunderstorms! I was surprised to discover that my latest Garmin device could accurately measure our car-park distance, given that older versions could not, but it did decline to show me a map of the route taken.

Jenni and Ruth enjoying the marathon at the ARF.