Friday 21 September 2007

Recovery

Posted by speedygeoff on Friday, September 21, 2007 with
Thursday training saw Al, Anna, Barbara, Bronwyn, Colin, Geoff B, me, Jacqui, Joel, Ken, Maria, Matthew, Tim, Tony, and Yelena run a simple pyramid of 20, 40, 60, 80, 100, 120, 100, 80, 60, 40 and 20 seconds with a jog of the same duration before each sprint. A good session on a cool and humid night.

At the BBQ Stakes on Wednesday Roger ran 27:23, I ran 27:27, and Helen 28.33. Roger hadn’t run the CTFR but Helen & I were still in recovery mode. That’s my excuse anyway.

Sarah ran her first ever 10k in Sunday's Fun Run.


My ten favourite songs of all time are currently

1RunSnow PatrolFinal Straw
2YesterdaysSwitchfootOh! Gravity
3StormLifehouseWho We Are
4RemyxomatosisRadioheadCom Lag (2+2=5)
5Make This Go On ForeverSnow PatrolEyes Open
6RecoveryGraeme HushHome
7ChocolateSnow PatrolFinal Straw
8Stop WhisperingRadioheadPablo Honey
9[*Fin]AnberlinCities
10Shut Your EyesSnow PatrolEyes Open
I list these because today I plan to purchase a CD player for the car for the first time. Hurrah! Ready for the Adelaide holiday. (I hope the installation is trouble free!)

The Last Word
And (from Wikipedia) "Veldhoven is a municipality and a town on the Gender stream in the southern Netherlands, located just southwest of Eindhoven." So now you know.