Monday 25 December 2006

Jesus is the Reason for the Season

Posted by speedygeoff on Monday, December 25, 2006 with
My training progress
last week's target: 90k, actual 77k
this week’s target: 100k
weight: 65kg - too much turkey!

Christmas is a time of celebration. But ignore those who only celebrate consumerism and self indulgence - spending and spending, eating and drinking. Celebrate the true spirit of Christmas by living simply, humbly, and lovingly. As Jesus did and taught.


song of the week: Radiohead- Lurgee, from "Pablo Honey"

I feel better, I feel better now you've gone
I feel better, I feel strong

I got better, I got better now there's nothing wrong
I got better, I got better, I got strong

Tell me something, tell me something I don't know
Tell me one thing, tell me one thing and let it go

I got something, I got something heaven knows
I got something, I got something I don't know


How many cats does it take to change a light bulb?

Cats do not change light bulbs. People change light bulbs. So, the real question is: "How long will it be before I can expect some light, some dinner, and a massage?"