Sunday 24 December 2006

800 posts

Posted by speedygeoff on Sunday, December 24, 2006 with
Human beings are made up of flesh and blood, and a miracle fiber called courage - George Patton

SpeedyTylerMoore and SpeedyLianaHall at our family Christmas party.

Training today, I saw on three occasions other runners training around West Belconnen, and they were all people I knew; Tom Lane, Chris Yardley, and Jeff Gardner. My run today took me along old Charnwood Road, and around the ponds at Dunlop.

How many dogs does it take to change a light bulb?

14. Poodle: I'll just blow in the Border Collie's ear and he'll do it. By the time he finishes rewiring the house, my nails will be dry.










FOOTNOTES

1. OK, I am experimenting with the layout features of the new blogger. I will try all the standard stuff before I have a go at changing html. Something to do between Christmas and the new year, unless we go away somewhere!

2. Remember 8am Christmas day, a run from the Raiders oval at Bruce.

3. I see from a comment on flashduck’s blog that Ewen is still obsessed with the six foot track. I think he must be an insectivore.

“once was wombat”