Monday 5 November 2007

Monday Monitor

Posted by speedygeoff on Monday, November 05, 2007 with
My training progress
last week’s target: 79k
achieved: 49k
year total to date: 3,360k in 44 weeks
this week’s target: 76k
weight: 66kg ▲
song of the week: “Deathbed”, by Relient K, from "Five Score Years and Ten".

General soreness made for a very lazy week. I could barely walk some days. I am persisting though, still trying to adapt to the tempo of my new training regime. Must be happy with slightly improving track times in the midst of it all. This week I will have to do more partying, to numb the pain. I enjoyed watching the Women's Jogalong yesterday. Sonia and Emma flew, and a large flock of geese ran, many under the thirty minute "barrier". It takes up to a week for the race results to appear on the Canberra Runner website, so I will be publishing the race results with delay.

Even if is pouring rain tonight, training is on!

Partying


Helen, Emma and Kelley at the training group dinner.

Spring Series races conducted by the Cross Country Club:
6 Nov – Molonglo Reach 2/5km, Menindee Drive, Parkes.
13 Nov – Weston Park 2/5km, Weston Park Road.
20 Nov – National Library 2/5km, Patrick White Lawns.
27 Nov – North Curtin 2/5km, Dunstan St, off McCulloch St.
4 Dec – Stromlo 2/5km, at the new Stromlo Forest Park.
All Spring Series races are at 6pm.

More non Motivation