Wednesday 9 November 2016

speedygeese training

Posted by speedygeoff on Wednesday, November 09, 2016 with
On Thursday 3 November at Parliament House, the session was 4 or 5 x 600m (jogging back 600m) with just Ewen, Colin, and Ruth participating. I was away.

On Sunday 6 November Andrew and I trained at Stromlo, we will be there each week from now on. Feel free to join us for a 7:30am start. In future I may even try barefoot on the grass unless they keep fertilising the track.

Monday 7 November back at Parliament House there were enough starters to hold a 28 minutes continuous relay on our short Rose Garden loop, with Alex, Colin, Dave, Ewen, Fiona (new), Gary (new), Isaac, Jen, Nicole, Pieta, Rae, Ruth, and Sandeep. I had run early and I supervised. Garry and his granddaughter Clancy were also seen before the former’s return to Europe the next day.


Some of Monday's training group