Friday 5 August 2016

stretching

Posted by speedygeoff on Friday, August 05, 2016 with
Stretching is so important I am going to put up a series of posts describing basic stretches. And we should all do the basics! Even I am going to try and remember to do some or all of them each day.

Then of course there is also strengthening, building endurance, eating well, sleep, rest and recovery.

And as well as physical health there is mental health, emotional health, spiritual health, relational health. Not forgetting financial health.

Have a healthy and safe August!

Having set up some advance posts on stretching, I will be away, back on the 25th. I leave you with the picture of an unlikely future. Jenny and I will be celebrating our 46th wedding anniversary on the 22nd while we are away. I don't think this would be appreciated.