Friday 17 May 2013

337 M&Ms

Posted by speedygeoff on Friday, May 17, 2013 with
We trained together last night at Kaleen in the cold. Seems we have a few regulars who do like training there. Thinking cap needed to decide about future Kaleen training sessions. Last night Rod & I, Maria, Susan, Miranda, Janene, Margaret, Ruth, Kelley were there to do a few laps of the ovals, more or less a fartlek session, running hard for part of it and jogging for part of it. Seemed to work OK.

You can still vote at http://www.runstopshop.com.au/blog?p=9 for this blog. Our blog's appearance in this list of "top ten Australian running blogs" might explain the invitations I have received lately, asking me to publicise others' running events or projects, or review their products. Though I am not sure why the organiser of a running series in the west of USA thinks we might attend their events. "School of Running" might well be a good blog, but readership of less than 100 a day is not huge.

I will endorse something I feel like recommending to you, but I will ignore approaches from people I don't have any other connection with. Yes I know "onestopshop" is such a promotion but I chose to go along with it. It doesn't mean I will do that again for others.

Yesterday I recommended the Runners Shop - the one retail outlet in Canberra which is run by runners for runners - because you really want personal, good and friendly service from people you know, don't you?

Caught me on a good day?

Appropriate Childhood Rhyme Variant

Someone knows how I intend to recover from this Sunday 's Half Marathon!