Saturday 5 May 2012

“well, I’m overseas a lot…”

Posted by speedygeoff on Saturday, May 05, 2012 with
Clarke&Dawe from http://youtu.be/cD0vNWy_a8M


“subject to very rigorous preconception”. “Misusing cabbages”. “Been living in Maroubra, not Mars”. “your left back door is buggered, but if you keep it in third I think you'll make it home”. This is brilliant parody.

Do you drink too much? It is only a new idea that people should drink large volumes of water when they exercise. I have always thought it crazy for example that there should be drink bottles at the end of pool lanes for people swimming laps.

http://www.smh.com.au/executive-style/fitness/the-deadly-dangers-of-overdrinking-20120502-1xzkk.html
This article though could have made it clearer if/when it was talking about sports drinks or just plain water or both.

Saturday's run at Acton was attended by Justine, Ruby (new), me, Susan, Riki, Zainab, & Andy. And Craig's car. This may well be the last time we meet at Acton Ferry Terminal: we might shift permanently to the Parkrun event. I will email the regulars and let them know.

As a mathematics graduate I find this somewhat amusing: