Check out what Eliza does for work, at
How are my 2012 goals going?
It is week 46 already and three months injury can certainly dent one's goals and aspirations. The running ones, anyway.
• Run 4k or more every day. Well, not since the injury. But I am back running daily.
• Run many 100k weeks. Let's try again in 2013.
• Do at least 4200k for the year. Looks like being ~3500 at most.
• Break 20:12 for a 5k race DONE 6 March
• Break 90:18 for a Half Marathon WON'T HAPPEN
• Complete an Ultramarathon DONE 15 April, that might have been the problem.
• Two gym sessions per week doing, at least that's been happening all year.
• Two exercise circuits per week no, too slack
• Ten reverse chin-ups; ten normal chin-ups WON'T HAPPEN but I am working on it again.
• Flexible enough to wrap fingers around toes without bending knees of course WON'T HAPPEN but I am working on it.
• Three minute plank WON'T HAPPEN
• Stay coffee free. Yes, coffee free at present.
• Weight in the low 60’s got there but it's back to high 60's again.
• Don’t get injured Hah hah try again next year
• Watch every Coen Brothers movie Will do, only four to go. Two I have seen before and two I haven't.
• Turn 64! No worries, Plan for 2013 is to become an M65.
I have re-grown a beard too. These are my more hairy goals for the next three months.
What are your hairiest goals? Feedback welcome.
Whoops: Iowa Man Runs 10K Before Marathon
6 hours ago