Sunday, 16 January 2011

It feels like a "Simon's Cat" kind of day.

Posted by speedygeoff On Sunday, January 16, 2011 | 2 comments


At training today at Stromlo F.P. were Emma P and me. Yay, company! Trevor was there too, for the third week in a row, jogging around then actually doing some speed work, with Kathy, Ann, and other elite runners. I finished the week with 95k, happy enough with that and will try for another 100k next week. It was hot out there this morning!

Leanne at Weston Park.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that was so funny! One of the best, but poor Simon, he must love that cat!

    A shockingly hot & humd day here but I managed my first long run since September 2010...13km. And I nearly died at the finish! It was good to see another 'Simon's Cat'..it made me laugh for the first time today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I agree with LL. Butter wouldn't melt in that cat's mouth!! And oh boy it certainly was hot today!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Masters Games

Counter

Counter: