Saturday 11 November 2006

It's better to help people than to be like a gnome in the garden

Posted by speedygeoff on Saturday, November 11, 2006 with
Special Olympics in France

There are as many reasons for running as there are days in the year, years in my life. But mostly I run because I am an animal and a child, an artist and a saint. So, too, are you. Find your own play, your own self-renewing compulsion, and you will become the person you are meant to be. ~George Sheehan


Another (series of?) movie quotes starts today. I am hoping this catches on, my earlier "guess the movie" posts has so far attracted suggestions from four people. I will try and make it fairly easy, as I have today, so that if you do not remember the quote, it might still remind you of the movie, and a guess might be correct.

Just to make it more interesting, starting today I will also include a devious clue somewhere else in each post. For example today I could have said hello to my grandchildren; or I could have mentioned in passing the movie's country of origin.


We don't always like photos taken of ourselves; this one is a shocker! I did not even recognise who it was when I first saw it. Despite the lovely pink cap.
And that's Cory standing beside me.