Thursday 3 October 2019

In the interim, chicken jokes.

Posted by speedygeoff on Thursday, October 03, 2019 with
About Sunday, but first...

A man was driving down a country road when he spotted a three legged chicken racing across a field. He clocked the chicken at 45 MPH. Of course he was curious so he stopped at the farm house at the end of the field and knocked on the door, which the farmer answered.
"Excuse me," the man said. "I was just coming down the road and I saw this three legged chicken running across your field at 45 miles an hour. Can you tell me more about this?"
The farmer replied, "Wa'll sure, son. Back in school I studied gee-netics. Around here we love chicken and we're rather partial to the drumstick so I thought I'd see if I could use gee-netics to create a three legged chicken, and there it is."
"Wow, that's fantastic" the man replied. " I'll bet it tastes great!"
The farmer replied, "Don't know. We've never been able to catch one."

...and...



And now... I am planning to start with the speedygeese at Stromlo this Sunday morning 8am daylight saving time - 10k will be my upper limit. There is a 30k option.