Friday 7 October 2016

Every day is a good day

Posted by speedygeoff on Friday, October 07, 2016 with

I retired 13 years ago, so: Today was another good day ... even though last night's training left me quite stressed ... today Jenny and I met up with three old high school friends of mine, and their wives, for a very relaxing lunch.

Tomorrow is parkrun day. An easy tempo run is scheduled.

Sunday if I have survived parkrun I will do a slow recovery jog at Stromlo. I haven't been advertising Stromlo, because I can't really train there; I save myself for a quality session on Monday at Parliament House. Recovery from Monday and Thursday sessions is generally taking me two or three days at present. Hopefully the fitness will return soon and I can start building up again. No chance of returning to racing anytime soon, but at least I am doing something.