Wednesday 4 November 2015

speedygeese training

Posted by speedygeoff on Wednesday, November 04, 2015 with
Sunday at Stromlo Forest Park Andrew, Jen & Thommo ran long, I started but had to stop with a muscle strain. It's a while since I missed a training session. Didn't go Monday but I am told 15 participants did an “easy session”, with David Webster returning after a very long break. Also there were Colin, Garry, Ruth and others.

I may turn up on Sunday 8th at Stromlo and Monday 9th at Parliament House; at least, that's the plan. I will be away the following week but training will continue.

You can tell who these Ginninderra parkrun participants are, even from their silhouettes.



You don't need a moving picture to identify people's different styles.



Fiona took these. She may appear at training one Monday?