Wednesday 16 September 2015

latest speedygeese training sessions

Posted by speedygeoff on Wednesday, September 16, 2015 with
Thursday at Dickson: Julia, Marie and I ran early. And Colin, Susan and Dave ran at 5:30pm, an 800m and 2 x 3 x 200m, a repeat of the previous week.
No more runs at Dickson, we will be at Kaleen for the next couple of weeks.

Sunday at Stromlo Forest Park: Dave, Andrew, Thommo and I ran around the cross country track. I also ran part of it with Katie. And there was a Duathlon being set up, we said hello to Bronwyn, Ewen, David B and Ruth.

Monday at Parliament House: Dan, Ewen and I ran early. The main session was a repeat of last week, 6 x 200m followed by an option of hills sprints (6) or burpees (85). Participating were Christopher, Colin, Ewen, Julia, Pieta, Vanessa & Warrick. Afterwards eight of us enjoyed dinner at the Yacht club – Christopher, Ewen, Jenny and I, Pieta, Ruth, Vanessa & Warrick.


Vanessa and Ruth at Monday night's speedygeese dinner.