Monday 9 July 2007

Watch This Space

Posted by speedygeoff on Monday, July 09, 2007 with
“I don’t mean to spoil your day mummy, but did you know there’s a fierce storm approaching?” - My three year old grandson Jackson at the check out counter, much to his mother's and everyone else's astonishment!

My training progress
achieved last two weeks: nil
year total to date: 2,226k in 27 weeks
this week’s target: start again
weight: 68kg ▲

The Best Is Yet To Come!
I really do hope to ease back into running this week. But the hamstring is still not 100%. I will report on this morning's visit to my-favourite-medical-professional and tell you if it's green light or red light. Being cleared to do 40 or 50k of light jogging would be good. So watch this space.

And among my zillion activities, I am joining Jenny for the next ten weeks on Tuesday evenings as we conduct a "Making Marriage Better" course for young married couples. Should be enormous fun! It is a Careforce Lifekeys course, and it is most excellent!