How they ran at the A-Series meet.
1. Mick Horan 2:08.91 (outstanding run)
2. John Lamb 2:20.14
3. John Morton 2:11.69
4. Ken White 2:25.31
5. Bryan Thomas 2:57.61
6. Dave Carter 2:29.65
7. Jim White 2:43.44
8. Roger the Kt Pacer 2:38.68
9. Kt - first girl - 2:47.19
Scott and Ruth McTaggart
Guests at the Wedding
My 2007 distance racing plans
11 March Weston Creek Half Marathon
15 April Canberra Marathon
13 May Canberra Half Marathon
3 June Queensland Half Marathon
26 August ACT Veterans Half Marathon
14 October Australasian Masters Half Marathon
Neologisms Part 2
11. Testicle (n.) a humorous question on an exam.
12. Rectitude (n.) the formal, dignified bearing adopted by proctologists.
13. Pokemon (n) a Rastafarian proctologist.
14. Oyster (n.) a person who sprinkles his conversation with Yiddishisms.
15. Frisbeetarianism (n.) (back by popular demand): The belief that, when you die, your soul flies up onto the roof and gets stuck there.
16. Circumvent (n.) an opening in the front of boxer shorts worn by Jewish men.
17. Bozone (n.) The substance surrounding stupid people that stops bright ideas from penetrating. The bozone layer, unfortunately, shows little sign of breaking down in the near future.
18. Cashtration (n.) The act of buying a house, which renders the subject financially impotent for an indefinite period.
19. Giraffiti (n) Vandalism spray-painted very, very high.
20. Sarchasm (n) The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.
1. Ken White won gold in the short handicap race today. Otherwise the speedy geese were without a place in the first of the year's monthly handicaps races put on by the ACTVAC. Campbell Park was uncharacteristically cool and dust free.
2. And it looks like there will be a good turn out this Monday night for training at Parliament House. With a new face or two, again.
3. I don't know how they manage it, but the coaching contact section of Vetrunner has reverted to an old version, again! The ghost of the former editor lives on. No we do NOT meet on Thursdays at Dickson!!!