quote of the day "Who runs in circles never gets far."
for family members and friends, I have just updated my family album. view it at http://mooregenerations.blogspot.com/
Tuesday’s outing. Jenny and I took advantage of the sunny weather on Tuesday to drive out to Tidbinbilla, we haven't been there for decades! Sunny that is until we arrived there, when a cold wet change blew through, so umbrellas were the order of the day. Much of the area is still badly affected by bush fires, which in January 03 swept through as fireballs and destroyed everything; but we walked aroud the new wetlands area, and were pleasantly surprised at how excellent it was. Few people around, we knew most of them! e.g. we bumped into Fred & Heather Allsop, running friends of mine, near the platypus pond.
WHY DID THE CHICKEN CROSS THE ROAD?
Buddha: If you ask this question, you deny your own chicken-nature.
This weekend is the National Cross Country. We can win the teams! Go Scott Go Marty!click on cutting to enlarge
Riddles suitable for telling your kids
1. How do you catch a unique rabbit? Unique up on it
2. How do you catch a tame rabbit? Tame way, unique up on it
3. What do fish say when they hit a concrete wall? Dam!
4. What do eskimos get from sitting on the ice too long? Polaroids
5. What do you call a boomerang that doesn't work? A stick
6. What do you call santa's helpers? Subordinate clauses
7. What's the difference between roast beef and pea soup? Anyone can roast beef
8. Where do you find a dog with no legs? Right where you left him
9. Why don't blind people like to sky dive? Because it scares the dog
10. What is the difference between a Harley and a Hoover? The location of the dirt bag.
O’Keefe Rail Trail
1 hour ago