Friday 26 August 2005

Feeling Good.

Posted by speedygeoff on Friday, August 26, 2005 with
I am passing this on to you because it definitely worked for me and we all could use more calm in our lives. By following the simple advice I heard on a Dr. Phil show, I have finally found inner peace.
Dr. Phil proclaimed the way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started and left unfinished.
So I looked around my house to see things I had started and hadn't finished; and, before leaving the house this morning, I finished off a bottle of merlot, a bottle of white wine, a bottle of port, a bottle of Baileys, a bottle of Kahlua, a king-size packet of Tim Tams, the remainder of both Prozac and Valium prescriptions, the rest of the cheesecake, a family size Cadbury block and a box of chocolates. Also the rest of the tube of toothpaste.
You have no idea how good I feel.