Tuesday 4 February 2020

Monday night training at Parliament House

Posted by speedygeoff on Tuesday, February 04, 2020 with
Last night at Parliament House, a huge amount of smoke across Tuggeranong did impinge somewhat at training, but at worse we just caught the edge of it, before the wind changed more to the south later on.

We had two person relays for 30 minutes over a longer course, which I estimated was 860m for the fast interval with 430m for the recovery, 2 laps then 1 lap respectively with a bit of a hill towards the end of each lap.

For a change, I think I can can recall who teamed up. Allie (mostly with Peach) and Colin; James S and Narelle, Jen and Isaac, Ruth and Jenny M plus Warrick, Andrew Sm and Rohan, Rae and Vanessa, Max and Liam, Celina and me, while Dave did his own thing as usual.

I was a bit slow and completed three of the long intervals; some did more than that.