Saturday 22 August 2009

milestones

Posted by speedygeoff on Saturday, August 22, 2009 with
Flying by
Happy birthday to our youngest grandchild, Charlie Moore, two years old today! I hope the Brisbane weather is fine today so that the family can enjoy an outdoors celebration.

Jenny and I are celebrating our wedding anniversary, also today, as we start our fortieth year together. Wow! As an aside, I will be in no state to run well tomorrow morning in the Half Marathon but I still hope to be there on time.

There are too many milestones in my life which mark the passage of time. But I still like to celebrate, although maybe not quite as hard as forty years ago.

Cross Country Run - click to see full size
Roger

me

Heidi

Ewen
You can see how great Canberra winter weather can be. Although, there was a bit of a headwind that day, just on the section of sand where these photos were taken.