Sunday 20 May 2012

Drogba!

Posted by speedygeoff on Sunday, May 20, 2012 with
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-05-20/drogba-leads-chelsea-to-champions-league-glory/4021940

Meanwhile back home I ran a slow-ish half marathon this morning, just scraping under 95 minutes I think. But it was a pleasing return to racing, 5 weeks after the 50k, and it was 3 minutes faster than the last half I ran, back in October in the Australian Masters Games [No, the last half I ran was Weston Creek in March. 1:32.38]. I should be in for a good 18 months if I don't run any more ultras!

Craig & Suzie ran pbs in the half, good runs too from Kym, Lucia, Cathy, Warrick, Susan, Caroline, Ruth. Results will be up soon.

Ewen ran 22:21 in the half marathon eve 5k, later in the day (yesterday) when this picture was taken. Minus 5 was a tad chilly start to the day!