Friday 4 April 2008

Hasn't changed a bit

Posted by speedygeoff on Friday, April 04, 2008 with
I just noticed an April 1 post http://buzz.blogger.com/2008/04/announcing-google-weblogs-beta.html . I wasn’t fooled!

My daughter Mon's design for a speedy geese T-shirt:
Front

Back


Since we are celebrating my wife Jenny's 60th birthday over the next few days, I thought I would go all historical:


Jenny 1949 age 1


Jenny 1950 age 2

Don't forget the Women's and Girls' Fun Run this Sunday. Several Speedy Geese will be running the 5k. Several Silly Geese will be braving the zero degrees start-of-the-day for a long run. So if you set your clocks back an hour then wake up early and cannot sleep, come on down to stage88 for a teeth-chattering 15km run at 6:50am then stay and cheer on the girls in the 5k at 9am.