Tuesday 20 February 2007

sisters celebrate sixtieth

Posted by speedygeoff on Tuesday, February 20, 2007 with
Another tongue twister: sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick.

A twin sister sixtieth birthday party
Peter, Margaret, Gwen and Ron cutting the cake.
Photo by Strewth








FOOTNOTES
1. Monday night training saw Alan, Amanda, Christopher, David, Emma, Ewen, me, Helen, Joel, Ken, Maria, Mick C, Mick H, Neil, Ruth & Yelena suffer eight intervals of 80 seconds on gravel paths in the shade at East Parliament House. Several had "wins", even I took out one of the intervals. Emma I believe set the distance record in one of her "wins".

2. Ah the World Wide Web! Check out Estonian fan Kati and her cool links!

3. Those running the Summer Series at Lake Ginninderra today, enjoy. I will give it a miss, I am resting up, or trying to.