Thursday, 10 September 2009

transformation strategy #10: wonder

Posted by speedygeoff On Thursday, September 10, 2009 | 3 comments
I wonder why people don't always do what is right?
People know how to get fit: diet and exercise.
Some people don't seem to want to do it.
What can we do about those who never make any kind of real commitment?
I often feel we should be helping them, but how?
The best I can do is to set a good example.
You could consider being a mentor or guide or public champion of fitness.
Give people every opportunity to come to their senses.


Helen Larmour; setting a great example to her family, her students, her peers.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Speedygeoff

    I've been reading your stuff on Transformation and in fact copied and put them together and, if you don't mind, I'm going to use it as the core of lessons I'll teach this semester to some of my higher level English as a second language Uni students.

    Thanks, I love all this kind of stuff and perhaps all the hits you've been getting lately means others do too. Or they are simply checking in to see if you have anymore photos of Ewen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the latter Scott.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you know I prepared two weeks' posts in advance. Meaning, I wrote the transformation series in one go. Which means it might be more coherent than usual. Now I wonder what else I will have been writing? (Tense negotiable. Future imperfect?)
    As far as any "intellectual property" goes, nah, it's all yours.
    Not sure what the Japanese students will make of pictures of Ewen and Helen though.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Masters Games

Counter

Counter: