Monday 10 August 2009

This week's plans

Posted by speedygeoff on Monday, August 10, 2009 with
With the weather slowly improving as the final weeks of a cold Canberra winter pass by, it should be more pleasant for running this week.
Last week my goal was 95k and I ended up running 100k, keeping to my plan every day except Wednesday when I ran an extra 5k.
This week my goal is 90k. Where I meet people will be:
Monday: 4:30pm early run at Parliament House; 5:30pm the main training session
Wednesday: 12:15pm BBQ Stakes
Thursday: 3:50pm long run at Dickson; 5:30pm the main training session
Saturday: 1pm DUNROSSIL DRIVE 4.2k race

For the last few weeks my weight has stabilised at 65kg, which is an improvement. Sometime in the next few weeks I hope to bring it down to 64kg.

I plan to run the Vets Half Marathon this month, but not flat out. The serious test of my improvement if any will be the Mt Taylor 4km handicap race on 30 August.

An old track photo. I hope to get meaner and leaner than this.