Monday 17 August 2009

montage

Posted by speedygeoff on Monday, August 17, 2009 with
Last week I ran 87k in total of the 90k planned, and my weight stayed at 65kg for some reason or other...
I was tired on Wednesday-Thursday-Friday-Saturday but I felt better on Sunday. This must have been as a result of Natalie’s cooking!

My plans this week: 100k total, including
Monday 17th 4:30pm run at Parliament House; 5:30pm Parliament House coaching
Wednesday 19th 12:15pm BBQ Stakes
Thursday 20th 4:30pm Dickson 8k jog; 5:30pm Dickson coaching
Saturday 22nd: I won't have time to get to the Antill St/Majura Cross Country Club race.
Sunday 23rd Vets Half Marathon. I plan to run it but probably in ~1:45. Or as I am in the third group, I may have to go slightly faster to keep the field in sight. I won’t get sucked in to joining those who are starting in the second group and say they are running 1:45. They will probably go much faster because they "felt good on the day". Been there; done that.

Party pictures
click to enlarge