Saturday 12 July 2008

The Long and Winding Road

Posted by speedygeoff on Saturday, July 12, 2008 with

I should be back in Canberra tonight! You would be so looking forward to that. Look, I don't care how cold it might be. We are definitely counting down to track season and we must get into training!

Only three months to track.

My coaching pattern has us starting to focus on our specialities COME AUGUST. So it's the last chance for some strength and/or endurance work, over the next few weeks.

Oh, and if you are in the speedygeese training group, you might like to tell me what you plan to compete in this summer. Unless of course you are just happy to slot in with whatever everyone else is doing. However, should I have on record what your goals are, it will help me plan your training days.

But whether you make training sessions or not, very soon we start working towards track.


Silver that day. Let's see what's possible in the future!
I appear to be happy.