Tuesday 4 March 2008

Retail therapy

Posted by speedygeoff on Tuesday, March 04, 2008 with
Maria's New Car



We are all so jealous!

Last night at Parliament House saw Gary, Christine G, Emma, Ruth, Miranda, Tim, Ewen, Rachelle, Helen, David W, Al, Alan, Katie, Ken, Geoff B, me, Bronwyn, Neil, Jodie, Christopher, Kathy S, Cathy M, Kirrilee, Mick C, Yelena, Joel, Maria, Peter and Mick H enjoy 12 40 second efforts with a substantial rest, not to mention a substantial cool-down. What a perfect night for a run! And Michael R came along just to get his name ticked off the roll. It was Miranda and Kirrilee (spelling?) 's first run at Parliament House.

I have a new computer and a new camera (I haven't had a real camera before). Think I will wait a few more years for a new car. Maria's looks good , though.

It's the newest new car smell I can remember, too, must be hot off the production line.

Grrrr. Still jealous.

Today I ran 12k+ not slow with Rachelle including hills, then 11k+ not slow with Charlie, on the same hills. That's a work-out! I am in danger of getting fit if I keep doing that. I did suggest I should speed up on my longer runs, didn't I?