Thursday 25 May 2006

Introducing Mr Flibble

Posted by speedygeoff on Thursday, May 25, 2006 with
Dark Mondays
A reminder to everyone who trains with me Mondays to bring a TORCH to Parliament House. Bring two!

The New Mr Flibble

Mr Flibble is my new Garmin 305 which arrived yesterday. So this is what the 21st century feels like.

And watch out for new technology like this! Change is faster and furiouser than ever.

Half Marathon

SMH half results can be found here. I see Don finished in the famous 666th place.

My running

In the BBQ Stakes yesterday I ran within three seconds of my course pb (one full clockwise lap, the normal direction). Does this mean I am suddenly, somehow, back on track despite being nowhere near recovered from injury?! Maybe I can run a sub 90 minute half next week?

The original Mr Flibble

Here he is. From the "Quarantine" episode of Red Dwarf V. The best episode of them all. "Mr Flibble is very cross."