Friday 24 June 2005

Coming Races

Posted by speedygeoff on Friday, June 24, 2005 with
It was cold and trying to snow last night at Dickson when we were supposed to be doing km intervals - only four turned up; *griffin* and I went for a long run before training was due to start, otherwise no action. The track was saturated, the ovals were closed, the lights were off, and the rain was falling.

Good thing I joined the CU gym! That's where I will train today.

Coming Races -
Saturday 25 June Menindee Drive 10k Parkes ACT 1pm.
Sunday 26 June Veterans Handicap 9.3k Mt Ainslie 9am (brrrrrr).
Saturday 2 July Cooleman Ridge 8k 1pm.
Sunday 3 July Women’s Jogalong 6k Weston Park 9am.

I will probably attend all these and run the first three. After that I am in Sydney (Rooty Hill/Homebush) for a week and then for the next two weeks my mum ("great-gran") is visiting here in Canberra and we will probably do a bit of travelling on and off to see great grandchildren etc.. But I do hope to be able to run in the ACT 12k Cross Country Championships on 23 July.