Wednesday 22 February 2017

Recent speedygeese training

Posted by speedygeoff on Wednesday, February 22, 2017 with
Thursday 16 February Jen, Isaac, Garry, Steph S, and I ran random intervals from the Rose Garden side of Parliament House.

Sunday 19 February Andrew and I ran at Stromlo Forest Park; sighted doing a long run were Dave, Ewen, Giles, Bronwyn, amongst others.

Monday 20 February was a cooler evening at last and at Parliament House we ran 8 very hilly 400m loops on 4 minutes; Ewen and I ran early, my first early 8k for a very long time, then for the main session we had Andy, Caroline, Christopher, Colin, Dave, David, Ewen, Garry, me, Isaac, Jen, Mick, Pieta, Rae, Sandeep, Susan, Tom, Vanessa, and Warrick participating.

Today I did two one-hour exercise classes in a row and pushed the pace.


This is me at the end of two intense hours. Tentatively, though, I think my calf/achilles problems are nearly fixed.