Wednesday 7 May 2014

training well through autumn

Posted by speedygeoff on Wednesday, May 07, 2014 with
Many of us are training well through autumn and preparing ourselves mentally to train on through winter. I will be away for a month and while I am away all our training sessions will continue. I have even prepared a series of advance posts for this blog to keep the readers happy. While away I will try and keep fit although most of the exercise planned will be walking rather than running.

Latest training efforts:
On Thursday 1 May 5:30pm at Dickson Colin, me, Kathy, Maria, Marilyn, Rohan, Tori were present. A 30 minute training sessions as is the norm: on this occasion (one minute fast + one minute slow) x 15.

On Sunday 4 May at Stromlo Forest Park I was with David and Andrew who both ran 4 x 1km.

Monday 5 May at Parliament House saw Susan, Miranda, Ewen and I ran 8k first. Then doing 20 x 100m hill sprints on 90 seconds were Andy, Christopher, Colin, Dan, Ewen, me, Jen, Leonie, Rae, Rohan, Warrick. We had a meal later on at the Yacht Club: Jenny and I joining Abi, Andrew, Andy, Christopher, Ewen, Garry, Jen, Rae.



Today is another family birthday

A nine year old cute grand-daughter taking cupcakes for her class.