Wednesday, 14 September 2016

speedygeese training

Posted by speedygeoff on Wednesday, September 14, 2016 with 3 comments
At Parliament House on Thursday 8 September Ewen ran early, then Colin, Jen, me, Ruth, Ewen ran Rose Garden intervals.

Same venue on Monday 12 September I was absent and I think attending were Andy, Caroline, Christopher, Colin, Dave, Isaac, Jen, Pieta, Rae, Rohan, Ruth, Sandeep. They ran 200’s.

Here's a picture of Ruth running last month. Obviously enjoying the last of the wintry weather.

3 comments:

  1. I was absent on Monday - sick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks for that awesome photo (not) Geoff!! Just wait for the 'after' shot - I will transform myself and open my eyes lol!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He cut off your legs so we wouldn't miss the closed eyes! Geoff has the best running photos ever!

      Delete