Wednesday 5 August 2015

speedygeese training, and an "Energy" feature

Posted by speedygeoff on Wednesday, August 05, 2015 with
Running
Dickson training last Thursday: Ruth and I ran early, then for the main session we ran 4 x 4 minutes hard with 4 minutes recovery on the track. Participating were Colin, Dave, Jen, Julia, Kayla, Maria, Susan & Tori.

Monday at Parliament House: Bron, Marie, Julia and I ran early. For the main session Andy, Bron, Isaac, Jen, Julia, Pieta, Ruth Susan, Warrick & I ran 10 hills on 80 seconds varying tempo, spring & speed, then 12 minutes of 200m repeats on the small oval. Afterwards a few of us were at dinner: Andy, Bron, Caroline, Rae, Ruth, Vanessa, Warrick & I. Those dinners are good; you should come along to the next one, in six weeks, give or take.

Gym work
I go to the Energy Fitness Centre in Kippax to do circuit-type training Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays. The Centre is promoting its small group classes and have interviewed a few attendees, including me.



See https://www.facebook.com/pages/Energy-Fitness-Centre/224097780830