Monday, 10 August 2015

If you ran the City to Surf

Posted by speedygeoff on Monday, August 10, 2015 with 3 comments
If you ran the City to Surf, I should be able to dig out your time, to publish here tomorrow, so you can compare what you did with other members of the speedygeese, and any friends I can locate the times of. If I miss you, throw a comment towards this blog and tell me "I ran".

Segue: Song of the week: I RanA Flock of Seagulls

Found at https://youtu.be/iIpfWORQWhU




The calm before...

3 comments:

  1. the online results are hard to get as the site is struggling to cope with the load...I only got mine this morning through persistence!

    ReplyDelete
  2. seems to be working ok now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ran. I know Pieta & Ruth ran. Ruth didn't walk.

    ReplyDelete