Wednesday 25 March 2009

The Great And Better World Of Tomorrow

Posted by speedygeoff on Wednesday, March 25, 2009 with
song of the week: "Between The Lines" - Evermore, from their brand new album, "Truth Of The World (Welcome To The Show)". For those who don't remember Evermore, think "Light Surrounding You". This album is just as good, if not better because it is big picture stuff about sorting out truth from lies. Today's title is a quote.

marketing
1. I will freshen up this template very soon. Perhaps today, testing is nearly complete, only a couple of bugs still to fix.
So once finished, welcome to the new look, I hope you like it! Red white and black, a nice change.
2. I will get some "business cards" run off professionally sometime very soon.
3. I will resume research into a speedygeese T-shirt sometime soon.
4. I will add to this list very soon! How else can the speedygeese be promoted? Should our "image" be improved? I prefer truth to lies. Usually, buuuuut, see below.

this won't be the t-shirt design:
... the t-shirt won't have Ken's photo on it. But the t-shirt might be worn by this model, we can only hope.