Sunday 1 October 2006

I try to chase you down

Posted by speedygeoff on Sunday, October 01, 2006 with
I ran 14k this morning, only one band-aid needed over the antiseptic so I AM ok. [How come the home, end, and delete keys are different on this keyboard? When I hit delete without looking, the cursor goes to the end of the line.] It was mild this morning with clouds rocking over, think it's going to be 26 degrees today and rain as well. So a 7am run was a good idea. Another dog this morning but it didn't attack (same kind of owner though), I tripped and failed to fall heavily; somehow; and no niggles; so perhaps October is better than September. No sign of magpies, I wonder where there are. Also hurray the Swans lost, and a one point loss is the best! If their thug forward hadn't tried to be tough and had played the ball, it would have been all different. I really like teams that play fair, like the Eagles (and the Crows of course).