Friday, 24 June 2005

Somebody's watching!

Posted by speedygeoff on Friday, June 24, 2005 with 4 comments
I thought had a problem with the display of this weblog, half fixed with a new template - where some rhs information is at the very end, from the group photo and on.....



you never know who might be watching .......
...... but it's only a problem with 800 x 600 resolution; changing to 1024 x 768 fixes it. And I can nearly read the smaller print with my new glasses!
Oh I do like the new template anyway (thanks Ewen).

4 comments:

  1. For a second there, I thought I'd gone blind! Couldn't see a thing & then along came the birds...very nice one too, but why aren't they flying or running or doing something that birds do instead of sitting there watching us do it all??

    BTW, Speedy Geoff, did you ever see the Alfred Hitchcock film called "The Birds"? Had some not not very nice scenes in it! ( Love reading your blog.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm sorry you came along when i have had my first hiccup in 5 months! The birds are a snapshot from "Finding Nemo" which was not a Hitchcock movie you know!

    "Mine! Mine" is their call. Wish I was running along a beach in this weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wasn't it 'Mate? Mate?' ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. If anyone has any problems glasses or none, write a comment! We want everybody to have an enjoyable experience at the school. Another good 10k today Aki - well done!

    ReplyDelete