Wednesday 22 June 2016

speedygeese training

Posted by speedygeoff on Wednesday, June 22, 2016 with
But first, Congratulations Cookie! A new speedygosling, Callum David Cook born overnight 20/21 June!



Training: last Thursday at Dickson was attended by Gabe, Sandeep, Peter B2, Jen, Roger, Tori, and me. The session consisted of 10 x 1 minute intervals, fast, with 2 min recovery after each.

On Sunday at Stromlo Andrew and I ran 10k at a good (for me) pace.

Then on Monday at Parliament House Andy, Chrisopher, Dave, Isaac. Jen, Pieta, Rae. Sandeep, Thomas, Warrick and I ran a good 3x1200m fartlek session

I have come down with a bit of an ear infection, probably because of the cold, wintry weather. However we do have rainbows: photo by John Harding this morning.



Stay well: will see you for training on Thursday if and only if the ACT sportsgrounds are officially open, and on Sunday and Monday whatever the weather.