Monday, 10 July 2006

My training progress

Posted by speedygeoff On Monday, July 10, 2006 | 7 comments
Here's the story

last week's target "jog as able" actual zero
this week’s target don't know
quote of the week “God put me on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Right now I am so far behind, I will live forever."
weight 64.5 kg and falling

That's blown the weekly average! I have been - in one word - sick. Eating has been singularly unattractive the last few days. Energy levels fluctuate. I will still try and get to the training sessions this week, if at all possible.

7 comments:

  1. Hope you're feeling better soon Geoff!

    I should make it to PH next Monday for a run.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( I'm not the only one who gets it! Hope you get better soon - I know too full well where you are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get well soon too from me Geoff. The cold weather can't be helping things either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys. I am feeling better for jogging 7k at training tonight. The training group suffered though and did 20 uphill sprints. I have wriggled out of some of my commitments in the next few days including a Sunday one, which means I can come along and run or cheer-on the 5k or ten mile. See you ALL at training next Monday? We may do a repeat of this week's training because so many missed it. Maria will be so pleased. If anyone sees Cory wish her happy 70th birthday tomorrow. She will be at Tuesday group I expect, but I had better not run in the morning frost.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take it easy Speedygeoff. Hope you stay warm and get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo Hoo - ET is back (are you back ET?), bet you have some good stories.

    You will love the session we did at Parliament House tonight - The Speedy Coach didn't really try to kill us!!!! Did you coach?

    It was so enjoyable we begged him to let us do it again :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your quote of the week, speedygeoff! Very much in favour of "living forever"! Hope you're well now & able to get Ewen back into shape!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Masters Games

Counter

Counter: