Saturday 29 July 2006

More Notes from the Underground

Posted by speedygeoff on Saturday, July 29, 2006 with

Now that we have had the "Bush Marathon",
how about ...


Today's Bush Marathon did NOT follow the contours! Sorry for those I inadvertently misled. Still, the 16k was not a bad training run. And the weather was wonderful.

About Me (as requested)

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1) IT at the ABS
2) IT at the ABS
3) IT at the ABS
4) IT at the ABS

Yes, it was my first and last job!

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1) Groundhog Day
2) All of the Lord of the Rings movies
3) The Shawshank Redemption
4) The Man Who Knew Too Little

And I do. I do. I do.

Four places I have lived:
1) Mile End (Adelaide)
2) Canberra City
3) Kingston (ACT)
4) Downer (ACT)

As well as Holt for the last 34 years.

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1) Spicks and Specks
2) The Chasers War on Everything
3) Planet Earth
4) AFL

Those four is about it, I cannot stand most TV

Four places I have been on vacation:
1) Singapore
2) Malaysia
3) New Zealand
4) Tasmania

and lots more

Four Websites I visit daily:
1) Bloglines
2) CoolRunning
3) PhilBaker
4) Google

and lots more, mainly bloggers

Four of my Favourite foods:
1) Bananas
2) Real Apricots fresh from the tree – I come from Adelaide, remember
3) Real Plums ditto
4) Quinces YUM!

But not a lot more

Four places I would rather be right now:
1) At my grandchildren’s in Brisbane
2) At my grandchildren’s in Shellharbour
3) At my grandchildren’s in Queanbeyan
4) In bed asleep

Bonus - favourite music
1) Coldplay
2) Switchfoot
3) Lifehouse
4) Third Day